Thousands of roofs in North Carolina have been damaged by hail and wind storms over the past several years. These storm related damages are typically covered under a home owners insurance policy.
Often, a property owner does not realize their roof may have damage until there is a leak or water stains appear on the ceiling and walls. This could be a result of hail or wind damage that occurred long before the visible signs of water damage appear. In fact, most hail and wind damage cannot be seen from ground level. One of our HAAG certified roof inspectors, will conduct and initial inspection to determine the condition of the roof and if damages that are storm related are covered under the insurance policy. If significant wind or hail damage is found, Stormtek will assist you and manage the entire claims process including:
- Preparation of inspection reports and photos if needed
- Review insurance policy coverage
- File initial claim
- Meet with insurance adjuster on site
- Submit documentation needed to secure insurance payment
- Review insurance company estimates
- Complete roof replacement
- Complete interior repairs if needed
NO COST ROOF INSPECTION
IF YOU HAVE:
- A LEAK
- WATER INTRUSION
- BROWN SPOTS OR STAINS ON CEILING OR WALLS
- MISSING SHINGLES
- A ROOF OVER 15YRS OLD
CALL STORMTEK FIRST!
In most cases when a complete roof replacement is approved, the only out of pocket expense to the property owner is the policy deductible
DON'T DEAL WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY ALONE. LET OUR EXPERTISE WORK ON YOUR BEHALF.